Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions are an integral part of the agreement reached between the supplier and the customer. A waiver is only possible in writing. Written on one or more points, has no influence on any other items, which remain fully applicable. By signing the order or the delivery note or acceptance without contesting the invoice, the customer is deemed to have read these terms and conditions and accept them.
2. Prices mentioned on Medline Website site are quoted in Euro including taxes, excluding shipping costs, for a cash payment without discount.
3. Free delivery for order from 150 € incl. VAT for the Benelux.
For orders less than this amount we ask for a participation of 7.80 € incl. VAT.
Outside the Benelux countries, prices have to be raised with freight costs mentioned in the basket.
4. The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until the full price has not been paid. However, the relative risk to the goods, when the goods leave the premises of the supplier is immediately transferred to the customer
5. Dimensions, weight and color of materials subject to variation due to their nature or their manufacturing benefit from tolerances use. Text and photos are not contractual.
6. These rates may be changed at any time and, in particular, in case of change in tax and economic data, in case of modification of the freight costs, insurance and customs or changes in the sales conditions of our suppliers.
7. Invoices are issued in accordance with the rates in effect on the date of placing the order.
8. For products available in stock we ship within 5 working days. In case of unavailability of the product in our warehouses, the customer will be informed of the delivery. Our packages are delivered by Bpost or forwarder, the company Medline is not able to guarantee a specific time of delivery or ensure that the driver will contact the client before coming. If not, client may have to go and collect the package at the post office. However, for certain types of equipment (furniture, brittle material ...), the customer can, at extra cost, choose delivery by us, which can arrange an appointment with the driver.
9. For bulky goods the customer must check in advance the accessibility of the place of delivery (width of doors, corridors ...). In case of accessibility issues the additional costs (removal and / or reinstallation of products, second passage of the carrier ...) will be fully charged to the customer.
10. The company Medline reserves the right to cancel certain orders with particularly large items (furniture, light boxes, etc.) and selected to be delivered by post or carrier.
11. The characteristics of the products featured may change and no changes can give rise to a claim for damages and interests. Should a change occur, you would be advised when ordering. Our business documents and photos presented are not contractual.
12. All products in our catalogs have a minimum one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty period starts from the date on the invoice.
13. The warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of the goods affected by a defect or nonconformity.
14. The customer is entitled to the benefit of the guarantee when our supplies or works were repaired, amended or replaced by a third party. Estimate costs are charged to the customer if the repair is not carried out in our workshops.
15. The customer must check the condition of the goods at the time of delivery. This monitoring should include references, quantities, quality of goods and compliance with the order. No claims will be considered after a period of fourteen days from the date of delivery.
16. If assigned to a carrier, the goods have suffered loss or damage, the customer must be accurate and complete reservations on the transport document and notify Medline in the shortest possible time.
17. Any complaint to be valid must be made by registered letter no later than 14 days from the receipt of goods. No claims will be accepted after handling the product. Unless workmanship duly proved, we refuse all replacement merchandise. In the event of a manufacturing defect duly proved, our liability is limited to replacement of the goods.
18. The customer has a period of 14 days from delivery to return the product (the return shipping cost is at his charge) with a copy of the invoice. It will be refunded (excluding postage) of the product price in the month of receiving it. However, products returned incomplete, damaged or soiled will not be accepted. This right of withdrawal may be exercised for the software that have been unsealed. No sending in against-payment or fee Medline will be accepted for whatever reason.
19. Merchandise may not be returned without the written permission of the seller. Such authorization does not imply any recognition by the seller that the goods returned are defective or nonconforming. In all cases, the return will be at the risk of the buyer.
20. The customer may choose to, pay its order in different ways, in the case of an advance bank transfer, the order will be taken into account upon receipt of payment to the bank account of Medline. In case of a direct payment through our secure electronic payment, the order will be registered automatically when validation of our funder (Hipay or Ingenico).
21. The non-payment on the due date shall ipso facto and without the need for notice, an interest equal to 12% per year. In addition, in the event of non-payment on the due date, automatically and without the need for notice, a flat rate of 10% is due, with a minimum of 50 euro, calculated based on the amount of the invoice.
The non-payment of bills at the due date makes all the bills, even those that are not yet due, payable immediately without notice, and grants the right supplier to suspend the execution of the rest of his obligations. In case the supplier fails to fulfill its obligations, the consumer (as any natural or legal person who acquires or uses products or services exclusively for non-business purposes) is entitled to demand compensation before the courts and tribunals, accordance with law.
22. The customer has the right, upon recommended to cancel or unilaterally terminate its order for goods or service. In this case, the supplier, has automatically and without notice, the right to a lump sum of 30% of the agreed amount, in addition to the customer's obligation to repay the goods already delivered or services already rendered.
23. All agreements with the supplier are governed by Belgian law. In case of dispute concerning an agreement with the supplier or on invoices, only the courts of the judicial district of Liège are competent to take cognizance.
Promotion of the month
Examination table Ritter 204